Ways To Book An Appointment
New and existing patients can schedule online using the tool below.
Existing patients can book new appointments, cancel appointments, make payments, and check account balances via the patient portal.
Call Our Office
You can contact us to book an appointment over the phone or if you have any questions.
If you need to cancel an appointment please contact us at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment to avoid cancelation fees.
Turnagain Functional Therapy - Covid19 Protocol
Turnagain Functional Therapy has been open throughout the past year and a half with the exception of the initial mandated business closure early in the start of the pandemic. I continue to operate with the following protocol to keep patients safe:
- All appointments are scheduled within a minimum 15 min. gap to avoid patient overlap.
- The practitioner wears gloves and a mask at all times when in contact with patients.
- All high-touch surfaces are cleaned before and after each patient visit.
- Patients are screened to ensure low risk to Covid exposure in the clinic.
To help this private practice continue to operate please:
- Complete a Covid 19 symptoms questionnaire prior to each visit.
- Call to cancel your appointment if you or someone you’ve been in contact with has even mild symptoms or a positive exposure.
- Please wear a mask while in the clinic.
For the most up-to-date guidance on COVID-19, see Alaska State Health Alerts and Orders: